Meeting, January 12, 2010
- Jack read Treasurer’s Report
- Andre speaking at the Chamber Meeting March 9, explaining how businesses have an opportunity to gain free resources through the State of Michigan
- Census Bureau is hiring
- M-15 Route Garage Sale, May 1
- Self-defense Karate lessons (four weeks long) see www.fourseasonskarate.com for more details
- Country Home Creations is celebrating its 30th year in business
- Tuesday, January 26 meeting to organize Good Times in Goodrich
- Flint Area Convention and Visitors Bureau having a breakfast meeting Tuesday, January 19.
- January, 12 5-7pm meeting at White Horse Inn for the Flint Women Business Council
- Cranberries Cafe specials this month. See www.cranberriescafe.com for information
- Goodrich Schools has an administration change, Feb 1. see Goodrich Schools website for information
- Ice rink in the park has been started.
- 2010 is the only year a person can put their IRA into a Roth account. Contact Jack @ AXA Advisors for more information (810) 733-2800.
This entry was posted in Meetings 2010
. Bookmark the permalink