Ed York: Goodrich Council
Audit: The state requires an audit every two years. Goodrich has it every year. Goodrich was deemed to have a “clean audit.”
Signs: understanding why things the way they are.
- Ordinances are initially developed from what surrounding communities have implemented and tailored to fit Goodrich.
- Ordinances do not change unless a problem arises or there is an unseen benefit.
- If a sign is existing, it has been grandfathered.
Paul Scott: State Representative
Issues coming up…
- Collaboration of services: competitive bidding
- Bridge Card abuse
- A Republican leader in getting the smoking ban in place
Same low tax code for everyone in Michigan. Instead of giving only one sector (movie makers) a low tax code, give it to all businesses and kill the Michigan Business Tax.
2nd Annual Pet Parade: October 30 11am
- Begins at Methodist Church and ends at Lucys Pet.